Friday, April 10, 2009

And Still It Rains!!


If you look closely at this photo you may be able to see the rain poring down.........it can't seem to stop and though we need the rain.......this is getting really annoying!! I want to work in the yard, but I guess it's just as well I can't......I know there could still be frost.......still, I'd love to dig around in the dirt with the sun shining down!
I started the Easter cooking this afternoon.......the first batch of fudge...I licked the bowl and it promises to be a yummy batch. I also made the buttermilk biscuits for Sunday's breakfast.....those I put in the freezer so I can pull them out and bake them that morning. One of the best parts of Holiday mornings around here are our traditional breakfasts.......cheese-eggs, smokie sausages, buttermilk biscuits and a compote of raspberries and pineapple........ummmm, my mouth is watering!
I think Molly and Ross will be up tomorrow afternoon to help with the cookie making........with Molly in charge with the Rice Krispie Treats!

No comments: