Monday, August 1, 2011

A Slow Withdrawal !


While Jill was here we all were on an In&Out binge......the kids love it , Jill and I love it .......and after all .....there's nothing like it in Norway !! I don't eat there very often during "normal" times and I thought I had eaten my fill for a long time. However.......I met Molly in Auburn today and what were we both dying for ????.........In&Out ! It tasted wonderful and now I think perhaps I can begin the long weaning process and once again choose salad for lunch ! We shall see !!
I got some groceries down in Auburn and it was kind of sad.......I actually like grocery shopping with kids......way more exciting. Molly came on up here , took a dip in the pool and is now out washing her car.
Jim had to work down at his office all weekend so it was pretty quiet around here. Yesterday , however , I took my mom down to mid-town to watch 2 of Ross' bands play at the Press Club. We had a wonderful time ......awesome music and great air conditioning !!

No comments: