Saturday, May 14, 2011

Save the Flowers !


All the super vulnerable flowers are residing indoors today and probably at least through tomorrow ! All of a sudden it's gotten very cold and windy and the forecast is for snow here !! I'm pretty bummed ......just when I was getting used to the idea of summer ! I really fear for the flowers left outside, but there are just too many to bring them all in.......I just hope they're stout of heart !
Firewood getting season started up here this weekend .........at least in Tahoe National Forest ......which is where we live. We got four loads yesterday and a couple of more today. Many more trips to go as we go through at least 6 cords of wood in a typical winter. I really enjoy firewood trips.....always exciting to see what you'll find and though I walk a lot , I rarely workout my upper body and throwing firewood around does a good job of that !
We'd hoped to go down and watch Ross' band play in midtown tonight , but I think it's just too cold and we're just too tired ! So here on the home front it'll be curry and maybe a movie in Netflix !

No comments: