Monday, August 16, 2010

Scaling the Heights !


I think it might have been a 5.14 single pitch , Jim was safe and secure in his harness and quickly soloed to the top !! Well, of course, I tease Jim........that's what I do......but he's not comfortable with heights and there he was way up on a precarious roof line.....all so he could paint the steep pitches of the house. He works so hard around here.....so much of it uncomfortable, hard work, just to keep our home in tip-top shape.......thanks, love.......all kidding aside, it's much appreciated !
Big news on the music front ! If you haven't read it on Facebook yet........Josh's band Werewolf Afro is now available on iTunes !!! I'm so proud of Josh......he provides well for his family and also finds time to play a killer bass and make great music........well done, Sweetie........you're one of the nicest guys on earth !
My Dad just called this morning and Molly and I are going to meet him for lunch today. Been quite a while since I've seen him......he sounded great over the phone. Tomorrow I think Mom, Molly and I are headed down to Ikea.......always a fun afternoon. I rarely buy anything, but enjoy the hunt !




No comments: