Thursday, March 25, 2010

Peachy !


Over the week the peach trees have decided it's safe to bloom........that is until last night and today ! It's wet, windy and cold !!! I was just out there and the blossoms seem to be hanging in there , if we have half as many peaches as there are blossoms, we"ll be eating a lot of peach pie come summer !
I just got the fire going .........the house is freezing !! When I've tried to start it early today it just poured out smoke. Must be because the stove pipe was so cold and wet.......it must have warmed up a bit because I've got a blazing fire going now !
I must admit I've been preoccupied lately with what's been going on in Washington DC.........damn those Teaparty types........code racist . I'm trying to think of a great bumper sticker to make, but I think I'm too frustrated by their antics to think straight. If any of you can think of a scathing bumper sticker phrase......let me know ...I'll make you a sticker too. I think I'm itchin' for a fight !!!!!

No comments: